Message Box


2007年7月2日星期一

Whipers Between Two Hearts --- 耳语聆心



By Rachel and Forzen Magma

It's a soul-touching e-mail words between two differnt genders, cutural backgrouds and worlds.. . The following words by Sam was writting down while Sam was listening to the wanderland-like music from CBC2...


Rachel says:

Hi Sam,

You picked well you name; works both in English and French. Samuel is a very nice name. You know that Roy, in french, derives from the word King. It's the old way of spelling it.



I am currently lost in Mengla or something like that. At the bus station, they told me to take the bus of tomorrow morning. I did not insist. There might be another bus station in the town, but it takes forever to drive around here, so it may not be bad that I sleep over, except for the fact that my hotel room is awful. And I visited another one even worse before.

There is also man following me and lying to me all the time, trying to get some money from me. He even follows me inside the bus station of the hotel lobby.

But on the bright side, the sky is blue. I was/am concerned about the rainy season in Laos. Hopefully, it will mainly rain at night. I also had quite an exciting bus ride here (in the mountains). They are building a nice highway, but I enjoyed the ride in the mountains (even though it took 5 hours).

Regarding going out, it depends. I like doing different things. But it's true that I would rather go for a nice diner over the nighthclubs. But then again, becoming a salsa dancer changed me a lot. In the past year, I went out dancing at least once a week. It's nice to go dancing when you know how; changes the perspective.



I guess that life is all about perspectives. One can be happy home, as long as he never stepped outside, but then finds the grass greener on the other side as soon as they do. Traveling can alow to enjoy more what you have at home, or make you realize that you are missing out a lot. Completing my PhD made me realized that I was not all that stupid, it's too bad that it took so much ad so long to reach that conclusion. But at the same time, it made me realize that doctors are not supreme beings. All that to say that taking dance classes opened a new world for me and I hope that taking classes in oral presentation will do the same.

Can you tell that I have a lot of time to kill in front of my computer? Too bad there is no Niagara falls to admire while waiting to cross the border.

Take care


Sam says (Frozen Magma = Sam):

Hi Rachel:

Very very happy to read your reply. I was on business for a week during which I couldn't get internet access to the internet. Hope you could forgive the late reply. ^_^ !

Are you having a better mood after this kaleidoscopic trip to the eastern Asia? Travelling can enrich people's mind and widen your scope, indeed, it's also a self-reflecting course. Just remember here I am, with you all the time.

So you are starring Lost season 4 in the tropical jungle of Asia if I may say so... That could be very interesting if I could go in person, but your message was floating from the destination where you were and was bringing some humid air and flavour of the area to me... I was deeply taking a breathe while I was reading your words.

The awful condition of the hotel is the thing that every westerner should prepare and keep in mind before they start the trip... Meanwhile, I think you have already had a real impression to the living-standard of the region: what tones of speaking the people are releasing; what do they look like; what's the eye-sight for western people generally; what's the colour of the sky here long way away from your northern-hemispherical-sometimes-chilling home town; what's the shape and appearence of the local mosquitos are taking; what's the taste of the water; what's the colour of their skin and eyes; what's on your mind while you are walking, talking, eating, tasting, touching, complaining, boring... I suppose you will have a better remembering ability than me, lol. You will also remember the moments that you are getting rid of those troubles and bad moods, maybe the real person inside of you was seen by that time. Refletion always tells the truth...

That was the best season when you were having your trip in Laos, if later than this month, there are always big rain falls and mud slides on the road according stories from the book and people.

You were being followed by some local guy. Extremely nervous can describe my feeling when I was touching this line, and then, huuupooo...releifing a breathe... Next time you would just say to that man or use some body language to tell that your handbag is an armed man (would be me...)

Taking and sitting in a bus, looking out the window. Those backwarding objects will touch the very deep of your bosom, arising many things or just simply making you more sleepy...






I envy those who were watching you presenting your dancing at the night club. Salsa...salsa...salsa... enchanting, this impression would be always on my mind. Next time when we meet each other, "May I, Mademoiselle?" I would say...



"Completing my PhD made me realized that I was not all that stupid, it's too bad that it took so much ad so long to reach that conclusion." It's never too late to realize it. Everyday is a new day for you. Do not to think of your age or something would remind you your age. You are energetic all the time expect when you are ill.

Indeed, I would say great when you type in "I guess that life is all about perspectives. One can be happy home, as long as he never stepped outside, but then finds the grass greener on the other side as soon as they do. Traveling can alow to enjoy more what you have at home, or make you realize that you are missing out a lot." I can sense your mind is opened and is full of optimism. That's the one I saw when we were being togather. When you are being distracted, when you are in a low mood. Please do remember how great you are. You were once confident, why couldn't you be like that again and forever? I believe in you.

I've no idea my name could have some much meanings included. You'd deepened my knowledge on it. Thank you for everything you brought to me.

We are not stranger any more.

Happy and best wishes to you, your family and your friends. Looking forward...

Sam

没有评论: