Message Box


2007年5月10日星期四

All about Micah's blog---关于米迦网誌的一些思绪

Photoed by Micah. Many thanks to her courtecy!
By Frozen Magma
11 May, 2007

About 4 days ago, I found a nice blog on the web called "米迦网誌 Encounter with God". The blog host comes from Macau. With the first glance, her sense of photography is really pure, innocent and expressive...


I wonder, how come she has such power for emerging and telling, leaking if I may say so, her feeling, herself bit by bit from the screen? It's Jesus!!! Only Lord Jesus has the ability.


Those contrastable photos, genuine words for the Lord, inspirational thoughts, beautiful worship music and love for her friends have had a marvelous impact on my soul. Such strong feeling that I only had when I was in my childhood. It's a shock from the touch with something new, just as the first up-look into the blue blue sky in my age of 10-15 (remembered not very clearly).


Emptiness, it's the emptiness I felt. No wonder!


Hesitating at writing a mail to her, continuously...


How can I find my relief?


May I know it?

2 条评论:

Inelle Tang 说...

So honored to have a blog friend that would write such a beautiful description for my blog... even me myself have never ever thought of using such beautiful words upon my photography and blogging!

Really so many thanks for loving my works....

And... just feel free to write me a mail.. waiting for it!

冰冷的岩浆 说...

I'm very glad to see you visiting my blog, indeed! Sorry for the late reply due to China's block on www.blogger.com. You dedicated a lot into your blog and life, if I may say so...